A new Board has now assumed office at the Chulalongkorn School of Integrated Innovation. The 11-member Board includes representatives from academia, business, the social sector, and public life as well as subject experts who have made a mark in their respective fields.
The new Board held its first meeting on August 11, 2021, replacing the previous Board, which guided the School during its inception stage. The tenure of the Board is two years. The Board plays the role of guide and mentor in charting the course of the newly established School of Integrated Innovation (ScII).
The Board is headed by the President of Chulalongkorn University, Professor Bundhit Eua-arporn, and includes five other members of Chulalongkorn University, including Vice President for Strategic Planning, Innovation and Global Engagement Assoc. Prof. Natcha Thawesaengskulthai; Director of the Sasin School of Management Professor Ian Fenwick; ScII Executive Director Prof. Worsak Kanok-Nukulchai (Member Secretary); Assoc. Prof. Jittichai Rudjanakanoknad of the Faculty of Engineering; and Santhaya Kittikowit, Assistant to the President for Innovation Affairs Innovation, the latter two also due to serve as Assistant Secretaries to the Board.
External Members include:
- Ms Kobkarn Wattanavrangkul (Current Positions – Chair, Board of Kasikorn Bank, Chair, Toshiba Thailand Company Limited, Director, Thai Toshiba Lighting Company Limited, Director, Thai Toshiba Electric Industries Company Limited)
- Mr Thapana Sirivadhanabhakdi (Director, President, and CEO, Thai Beverage Public Company Limited, Director and Chair of the Executive Committee, Univentures Public Company Limited, Independent Director, Siam Cement Public Company Limited, Director, Fraser and Neave Limited , Director, Thai Group Holdings Public Company Limited, Vice Chair and Chair of the Executive Committee, Amarin Printing and Publishing Public Company Limited, Member of the Advisory Board, Sasin Graduate Institute of Business Administration, Chulalongkorn University).
- Mr Pichet Sithi-Amnuai (Vice Chair, Stock Exchange of Thailand, Board Member, Bualuang Securities Public Company Limited, President, Bualuang Securities Public Company Limited, Board Member, Federation of Thai Capital Market Organizations, Chair, Association of Thai Securities Companies).
- Dato’ Steve Cheah (Advisor, BerliJucker Public Company Limited, Former Advisor, Thailand Board of Trade (Thai Chamber of Commerce), Head of Mission, Diplomatic Council (UN reg) to CLMTV countries (Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Thailand & Vietnam), Chair, Global Entrepreneurship Network (GEN) Thailand, Former Chair, SME Committee, Joint Foreign Chamber of Commerce Thailand, Founding Director, Mexican-Thai and Brazil-Thai Chambers of Commerce).
- Mr. Barak Sharabi (Founder, Infinity Technologies, Former Head of Economic & Trade Mission, Israeli Embassy to Thailand, covering Thailand, Myanmar, and Cambodia, Former Israeli Air Force, Founder of SPHERE 8 Company, Thailand, Founder of SPHERE 8 Finder, a Thailand-based Technology & Innovation portal and partner of the Israel Startup Nation Central Global Finder, Co-Founder of SPARK, Thailand National Startups Accelerator, National Innovation Agency (NIA), Co-Founder of Corporate SPARK, Thailand National Corporate Innovation Program, National Innovation Agency NIA).